Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

How to be a gold digger




"If you f****ng with this girl then you better be payed. You know why...it takes too much to touch her" Mr West says.



Ladies, ladies, ladies we all need for guys to know that it takes too much to touch us! Over the years I think I've mastered the art of gold-digging and I wouldn't be honouring the sisterhood if I didn't share my findings with y'all.


Whip out your notebooks sit back and document what a consumate gold digger is and how to be one;



1. Be attractive

Men are visual beings. You need to highlight your assets, those that have nothing to do with physical beauty. Are you funny? Are you generous? Are you considerate? Let these be the things you nurture, because if you're digging for gold where I want you to, the type of man you're going to attract isn't swayed by mini skirts, blood red lips or 6 inch heels. He sees the soul and admires the beauty of that which other boys overlook.



2. Don't be obvious that you're a gold digger

Men are strange creatures. Something about desperation has them running in the opposite direction. So keep your cool and approach your Mr right with caution.



3. Find something that connects you to rich men

The rich men you should be trying to connect with are those rich in spirit, rich in values...you get my drift. Men who are rich in monetary terms often don't understand the need to nurture they're hearts. Having said that I'm not saying hunt down a pauper and make him Mr Right! love and fresh air don't pay the bills.



So those are my 3 tips for gold digging- the right kind. If you're lucky you may be digging for gold and strike platinum.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...