Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Botox for blogs

I've been struggling for some time to get my blog looking exactly how I wanted it to (I'm computer literate I promise) but the technology proved elusive and tricky to master. Cue entry of the blog whisperer. My good friend Buhle Bonga Mbonambi offered his services to revamp my flailing blog.

I eagerly snapped up the offer on the table. look at our email conversation below.

From: Buhle Mbonambi
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 1:58 PM
To: Tshabalala, Nontobeko
Subject: Blog

My friend I saw your blog! Love it. But The header is overlapping and I can't see the title...

From: Tshabalala, Nontobeko

Sent: 19 July 2010 14:02 To: Buhle Mbonambi
Subject: RE: Blog


Ahhh friend yes was meaning to email you about pimping it for me…hook a girl up!

From: Buhle Mbonambi

Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 2:25 PM To: Tshabalala, Nontobeko
Subject: RE: Blog

will do. give me your details busy interviewing JC


From: Tshabalala, Nontobeko [mailto:TshabalalaN@bproj.co.za]

Sent: 19 July 2010 14:23
To: Buhle Mbonambi
Subject: RE: Blog


Who’s JC


What details you need? Email and password?


From: Buhle Mbonambi

Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 2:41 PM To: Tshabalala, Nontobeko
Subject: RE: Blog
 Joyous celebration

yeah. Your username and password.
I WILL NOT CHECK YOUR EMAILS. I can't anyway coz webmail is banned during weekdays.
What colours would you like?
see pat's blog- http://www.lifeaccordingtopatiswa.blogspot.com/

my blog: http://www.bbmfashion.blogspot.com/

From: Tshabalala, Nontobeko [mailto:TshabalalaN@bproj.co.za]

Sent: 19 July 2010 14:41
To: Buhle Mbonambi
Subject: RE: Blog


LOL I know you wouldn’t 


Username: nono.tshabalala@gmail.com
Password: you wish I would!
I want Brown, black and a deep red almost maroonish as my colours.
Lemme know as you go so I can check on progress and let you know if we’re on the same page  listen to me sounding like I’m paying you…

From: Buhle Mbonambi


Sent: Mon 7/19/2010 2:58 PM
To: Tshabalala, Nontobeko


LMAO... we want you to get readers onto your blog missy! So it must look hawt. Oh and you needs to add it to your news thingy on Snaptu



I logged on first thing this morning to check if he walked the the talk and I am in love with my new blog...like it had a face lift, same girl only prettier! I recommend his services highly and beyond that he's an amazing journalist, a great friend and who knew he's the blog whisperer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...