Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Soccer babe

So I have taken a keen interest in the World cup. Before you interject it is about the sport and because I have eyes it's also about the yummy men in shorts.

I don't understand when guys say "I wish women would stop commenting on how hot the soccer players are this is about the game" really guys?? What would you like me to comment on, the amazing counter attack style that Germany possesses? or the opportunistic but diligent play that Bafana Bafana employs? Cause I could but it wouldn't be half as fun as threatening to throw my bra at Alves, and speculating about a family bond between Fabiano and Chris brown. Watching Messi is humbling but talking about Maradona and how this world cup is just an elaborate drug exchange between him and SA is better. You see so much more fun!

My top four countries are Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Portugal. I'm hoping for a Brazil- Argentina or Germany final. Nothing but love Christiano but you have tanning to get back to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...