Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bitches, boys and funerals

I'm such a nice person, no seriously I am. Which is why when bad things happen to me I'm genuinely surprised, Karma's just not what it used to be these days.

So my man, we'll call him Z, is officially being re-stalked by this girl I thought we got rid of. The reason this annoys me so much is she's fully aware that he's not single, but she perseveres. When he tells her to leave him alone she hears "leave me alone...for now" Now let it be known that I am a perfect lady but let it also be known that if I were to run into her in a dark alley, oh to hell with dark alleys, if I were to run into her period...well *looks around* who knows a good funeral song??

2 comments:

  1. wow my friend im a fan ! what is up with girls anyway these days , i hope its not who we think it is ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No buddy it's not her it was another opportunistic girl who's got nothing on me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...