Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

New day

So yesterday I set up the first of what will probably be many blogs, and I'm still feeling my way around. The reason this will probably be more successful than keeping a diary is because it's available for all sorts of stalkers and admirers alike to see into my mind. I think I'm a closet exhibitionist, wait, before you judge that makes you a voyeur!

Anyway so I made a decision today to have no contact with negative people this whole week (it's not you it's me). I want to be in charge of my smiles and my tears. I'm not watching the news, I'm not answering calls from :( people. I'm doing me. If this is a successful exercise all you :( people will probably never hear from me again...seriously it's not you it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...