Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammy fashion

This will be one of the rare times I post anything fashion related on this blog, mainly because I know so little about it but also because this isn't a fashion blog. I haven't actually watched the Grammy's yet but I did google the fashion from the event...what makes celebrities think they can??

Anyway Grammy hits and misses below.

Beyonce and these damn sparkly shorts! A few years ago it was a gold ensemble very similar to this. You'd think a woman who works as hard as she does to get "it" would be much better turned out to the Grammy's. I blame Tina!


'Cause Rockstars can! Get it Lenny.


 Mya also showed up. I like her (so does my broom) I mean she gave us "Case of the Ex". I like the dress, but I'm not in love with the accessories.

 How is Diddy still even relevant! At least he took off his shades. Small mercies.

I always want to like Ciara's red carpet looks but this dress just did not convince me to spread the love. Looking like Wonder Woman's 2nd cousin on her mama's side. You're better than that Cici! Hair and legs are smashing though! 

 Janelle Monae stayed true to herself in her signature tux - works every time!

I'm uncomfortable looking at a skinny Jennifer Hudson. the dress is alright, the semi-circle cut-off thing at the bottom is very 90's. I die for the shoes.

 JLo's entirely too beautiful for her own good, doesn't hurt that her body is tighter than a miser in a mall!I love everything about this outfit.

Where do we pray? Nicki we let you be Barbie give someone else a chance to do the leopard thing. Or whatever National Geographic is about. Just no to all of it!

Musiq I don't even care 143 boo 143!

 Paul Wall and his wife. I don't even know where to start. What's going on with the beard area! My heart's too young for this.

Who gon' even check these two? I love them. Heidi pops a kid out every year but she still gets to look like this. Hate if you must.

Ah Toni babe...so much is wrong with this dress. 

Marriage definitely suits Miss Monica. This dress is to die!

Lol! Tyrese and his church suit. Go transform something.

Anyway enough hating I'm starting to grow horns.



 P.S Miss Keri "don't hate me cause I'm beautiful" Hilson. Noted I'll hate you for something else.
She looks cute though I shouldn't even lie.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...