Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Still smiling

I've neglected my digital homies for a while now. My life has just been a rollercoaster ride, without the restraints to stop me falling on my head. I've been feeling pulled and pushed every which way, and maybe the reason I haven't been coping as well as usual is because I haven't put pen to paper (you know what I mean) in a while. 

My head is spinning, my heart is racing, I just wish everything could slow down and let me catch a breath but time waits for no man. No matter how awesome. I need a hiatus, get away from everyone, everything and regroup, take things back to the drawing board, outline my aims and objectives. I get so caught up with trying to make sure everyone's happy, my smile is always ready to brighten up someone's day. There's a cliche; "smiling at someone takes nothing away from the giver" (I actually may have just made that up). Anyway I discovered that that's not altogether true, smiling when you really have no business to is taxing, slowly eating away at you until your smile carries no weight. I've spent the last few weeks smiling at everyone and I just recently realised that I've done very little smiling to the pretty something in the mirror.

Anyway, don't you guys ever get the feeling that if you talk about something too much it just gets weird like I may never smile again 'cause: see previous paragraph! But as usual I digress.

Stressed, neurotic, happy, excited - no matter how I feel I stay awesome. Someone's gotta do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...