Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

25 reasons I am so awesome

1. Anele and Ayanda Tshabalala are my sisters and best friends. Blood sisters!!

2. I love fried onions. I put them in everything...well except for cereal and cake and ice-cream etc but they go in everything else.

3. I didn't know I wanted to be a journalist until after matric.

4. I'm a committed Christian. God's been too good to me for me to be any other way. I don't, however, believe in the Church.

5. I hate seeing misspelt words. Before I went for anger management classes I had been known to hurt people over this.

6. My, punctuation is. dodgy 'but I welcome: the judgement.

7. My left eye can't see without the aid of glasses. "Blind as a bat" is an apt description of me.

8. I like telling people I'm married...cause I am.

9. I had my first taste of alcohol when I was 12. It was a sip really then again in tertiary. Such a badgirl!

10. I love sports.

11. My biggest character flaw is that I'm neurotic. It's really bad, I stress over the smallest things and I've even mastered the art of passing on my nervous energy to whoever is unlucky enough to be around me at that time.

12. I am a bad judge of character. Absolutely terrible, but you don't seem too bad.

13. I'm a closet vegetarian. The intentions are there but the body is weak.

14. I can't fall asleep unless I've done a bit of reading.

15. I'm very tolerant and open-minded about people. Discrimination isn't in my vocabulary.

16. My mom left us when I was 5. I thought she was going to town...she never came back.

17. I was painfully shy when I was younger. Then I discovered humour and hid behind that, so when I crack jokes (often the self-deprecating kind) non-stop it probably means I'm covering up.

18. I can't sing but I was in the choir from grade 4 to Matric. I'm persuasive.

19. I learnt how to swim, unaided, in grade 7.

20. I'm annoyingly ticklish.

21. I don't eat Oats or Weetbix.

22. I LOVE pizzas and pastas. I'm convinced I was Italian in a past life, maybe even a part of the mafia because that's just how awesome I am and we all know organised crime is cool.

23. I'm self conscious about my eyes. When people are talking to me it comes across like they're boring me. So not true it's these small eyes.

24. I love hard. One of my many imperfections.

25. I love music. I can't dance, I can't sing, I can't even hum but I love music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...